Sunday, August 3, 2008

Waiting!

I'm sitting in the Chicago airport waiting to board for the 14 1/2 hour flight to Beijing. After a rough start, an hour delay leaving DC I received some good news when I got to O'Hare... I was asked to select an envelope and I won the lottery by being upgraded to business class! There a lot of familiar faces from previous Olympics including a few new guys to note, Chris Collingsworth, Mike Breen, and Craig Sager.

Got to go get on the plane, more updates to come!

XOXO
Leslie

Thanks again Chuck for taking me to the airport.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What was Craig Sager wearing?

Leslie said...

a blue NBC Beijing polo and old school plaid shorts! :) He was originally sitting next to me on the flight but then got bumped up to first class... totally "big timed" me!