Saturday, August 2, 2008

Packed and Ready to Go

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my new blog... I hope to post at least something every day or every other day just to keep you guys updated. And if I can figure it out, I will include pictures!

Well I am all set for my trip. I hope that I have everything that I need. I am very excited to be going to Beijing to cover my 4th olympics. Obviously there are some nerves because I am not sure what to expect in China, but I am in good hands. My flight is bright and early tomorrow morning. I will be catching the NBC charter in Chicago that takes us directly to Beijing. Its a long flight so hopefully after a glass of wine I will go to sleep. Once I know more about what I am doing and what my hours will be. I will let you know.

Please email me at lesliereader@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!

XOXO,
Leslie

No comments: