Monday, August 4, 2008

I made it

After a long flight, I finally made it to Beijing at about 4:45 local time. For those of you that don't know, the time difference is 12 hours ahead eastern, 13 hours ahead central. All in all the flight was good... finished my book, watched a couple movies, and slept a little. I sat next to Bill the voice for all the opens/ promos. He was a pretty cool guy.

The hotel I am staying in is so nice!! Its brand new and walking distance to the IBC (International Broadcast Center) where I will spend most of my time. More on the hotel in a later blog.
The weather is hot and muggy. I think we are suppose to get some rain later in the week. There is smog but not too bad.

I am at work now and still figuring out the plan and my hours!
Gotta run!

XOXO,
Leslie

No comments: