Friday, August 22, 2008

Heinekin House

I mentioned that every country has a house... and over the past 3 olympics the best "party" house is the Holland House (aka Heineken House). So a couple of nights ago we went to the US men's basketball game and then to check out the house and by house I mean palace. We gave the address to the cab driver and I was shocked when we pulled up to this huge house with spotlights out front...


It felt like a fraternity party. There was a huge outside area with tables to sit at as well as ping pong tables and inside there was a big dance floor with a band. Oh yea, only Heineken beer was served. Of course it was a late night and I had to be up at 5am the next morning. I was definitely hurting when I got to work!


The USA men's basketball game was fun too. Some of the dunks were ridiculous!!

1 comment:

littles: said...

this is where I would spen all of my time...