Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exploring China Pt 1

Sorry I haven't posted a blog yesterday... the past few days were super busy and then I am so ready to get out that I don't have time to write!

Anyway, last night I went down to some art district. What we saw was neat but some of the places were closed because we didn't get down there until like 7- 7:30. I was a little skeptical about going but it was kind of cool. There was a ton of graffati on the walls and stuff that was really fun. I will post pictures later. We did go to a real chinese restaurant on the street but I chickened out and settled for fried rice. Hopefully later I will be more adventurous!

We met some of the Chinese military guys down there and the story of the night was that one of their phones was ringing and the ring tone was "We are the champions", ha ha! We also ran into a random girl who studied in the States and ironically she lived in Rockville, MD for little bit. (for those of you who don't know that's not too far from where I live) Small world!

Well after another exhausting day at work, I am out... I think I am headed to swimming!

PS... big day on primetime coming up: gymnastics all around and more michael phelps and swimming finals! Enjoy!

No comments: